- January 1992 -Visit to Canada by Mr. Mircea SNEGUR, President of the Republic of Moldova.
- April 1996 - Meeting between Mr. Aurelian DĂNILĂ, Deputy Prime Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Moldova and the appointed Minister to the International Financial Institutions of Canada, among others.
- December 1997 – Visit by Mr. Nicolae TĂBĂCARU, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Moldova, during his participation to the Anti-Personnel Mine Ban convention in Ottawa. Alongside the Convention, the Minister was able to hold talks with Mrs. Diane MARLEAU, Minister for International Co-operation and Minister responsible for la Francophonie.
- September 1999 - Participation of Mr. Nicolae TĂBĂCARU, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Moldova, at the Summit of La Francophonie’s workshops in Moncton. The Minister then visited the province of Ontario, where he met with members of the provincial government.
- September 2011 - Working visit to Canada (including the province of Ontario) by Mr. Veaceslav IONIŢĂ, Chairman of the Committee on Economy, Budget and Finance, and by Mr. Ion IONAŞ, member of the Committee on Public Administration and Regional Development of the Parliament of the Republic of Moldova, as well as meetings at the department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade.
- May 12th – 18th 2012 - Visit by Mr. Victor PARLICOV, General Manager of the National Agency for Energy Regulation, during his participation to the World Forum on Energy Regulation which took place in Quebec City.
- December 11th – 13th 2013 - Official visit to Canada by Mrs. Natalia GHERMAN, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Minister of the European Integration of the Republic of Moldova, during the Republic of Moldova’s embassy’s inauguration in Ottawa.
- February 27th – March 1st 2014 - Working visit to Canada by Mr. Igor CORMAN, Head of Parliament for the Republic of Moldova.
- October 30th – November 4th 2014 - the first trade mission of the Republic of Moldova to Toronto and Montreal, conducted by an official delegation led by Mr. Vlad LOGHIN, deputy minister of agriculture and food processing industry.
- November 21st 2014 - Working visit to Canada by Mr. Iulian GROZA, deputy minister of foreign affairs and European integration. The official bilateral agenda was followed on November 22-24, 2014, by meetings with representatives of the Moldovan communities in the cities of Toronto and Montreal.
- July 16th -17th 2015 - Working visit by Mr. Vlad LOGHIN, deputy minister of agriculture and food processing industry to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency and the government corporation Société des alcools du Québec (SAQ).
In the Republic of Moldova:
- August of 2011 - Documentation visit in the Republic of Moldova by Mr. Corneliu CHIŞU, Member of the Canadian Parliament (former honorary Consul of the Republic of Moldova in Toronto).
- March 23rd 2012 - Visit by Mr. Robert DECHERT, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Canada, during the Republic of Moldova’s presidential inauguration ceremony.
- August 28th 2012 - Visit by Mr. David ANDERSON, Member of the Canadian Parliament and Parliamentary Secretary for the Minister of Natural Resources and for the Canadian Wheat Board.
- March 30th -31st 2014 - Visit by the honorable John BAIRD, Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- October 15th – 17th 2014 - Visit by a Canadian parliamentary delegation led by Hon. Dean ALLISON, Chair of the Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and International Development and Hon. Harold ALBRECHT, Chair of the Standing Committee on Environment and Sustainable Development.